Audio Visual Consultant Service Bend, OR
AV Consultants Bend, OR
Our AV approach is straightforward yet extraordinary. Prioritizing our client’s needs is our service philosophy. With it, we put time and effort into understanding and researching the appropriate audiovisual recommendations, then using our skills and knowledge to create the best AV solutions.
Begin your success with us
As AV technology evolves fast, it is best to consult with professionals to know which solution to utilize. We guide our clients with our recommendations and designs to choose the right sound and visual equipment and methods. In the long run, these things help jumpstart your way to success.
Our team of consultants, professional installers, engineers, architects, and production directors have in-depth audiovisual and information technology experience. Our extensive experience in this industry allowed us to build good working relationships with local suppliers and manufacturers. Together, we can create and provide seamless AV solutions that work perfectly today and in the future.
We are here
to assist you
Boosted Audio is the AV consulting company that can assist you all the way to success. We are experts who can put together a reliable and practical solution based on real-world experience and information. We guide clients to map their needs, which will, in return, help us to deliver the best value for their money.
Audio Systems Consultancy
If you are into the music industry, getting the best audio solutions is a must for you. However, this factor is not just for this industry. It can be applicable for education, hospitality, and healthcare premises.
- Understanding control mechanisms, including wall plates, touch panels, and RS232
- Network audio device integration, such as IT network connection, IP configuration, subnets, DHCP versus fixed IP, routing and switching, and bandwidth
- Integration with external systems like building control and network provider systems
- Microphones: Type and placement
- Sound Sources: Power requirement and placement
- Loudspeakers: Quantity, mounting, order, power rating, subwoofers and crossovers, and impedance value
- Amplification: Quantity and output channels
- Signal Processing: EQ compression, feedback suppression, and DSP mixing
- Cabling Network: Connection types, cable-laying and containment, and XLR/ TRS jack
- Equipment and Tools Storage: Power distribution, conditioning, and racks
Visual Presentation Systems Consultancy
We use the holistic approach in developing our visual control systems through specific activity-based features. This way, even non-technical users can understand and use our systems quickly, even without extensive training. Our video specialists ensure that you expect the following characteristics of a well-designed video system:
Reliable and high-quality designs
Scalable and consistent
Compatible and easy connectivity
A part of our AV consulting services Bend is to provide reliable recommendations on equipment selection and acquisition.
Here are some of the standard visual presentation and conferencing equipment we use:
Bridging Audiovisual and Information Technologies
With the advent of the age of the Internet of Things (IoT), the integration of AV and IT also started. Engineers and tech professionals linked conventional IT networks with automated systems, software, and devices. The progression opened opportunities for the growth of the audiovisual industry.
The wireless or touch access for almost everything also began. You can have wireless control for turning up and down your music volume or using touch panels to choose your preferred settings. Cable-less sharing and content screening from smart gadgets, such as tablets, laptops, smartphones, and even television, is now possible. Additionally, many processes where businesses are advanced because of the AV and IT integration. Here are the top of the most used processes list and some examples of its application on an actual business working day.
- Monitoring – Projection of actual employee working hours and comparison to the log-in system
- Remote access and control – AV components are accessible to all company staff wherever they may be
- Automation – unified shutdown of systems at a specified time
- Report generation – Verifying of internet usage and allocating to the departments with the highest needs
- Administration – Systems update and schedule coordination
- IP-based content distribution – Management and monitoring of digital signages
- Report diagnosis and troubleshooting
Keeping our client’s needs as our priority, we do full integration of these two systems while maintaining quality aesthetics and utmost security.